Friday, March 5, 2010

Giddy over Greenhouse!


Saturday morning at the Connells:

Me:  Oh my gosh!  Ahhhh!
Husband:  What's wrong? (yelling with concern)
Me:  New fabric books have arrived!!!  It's Christmas again!
Husband:  "Silence... birds chirping"

I do not think Mike was as equally excited about the new shipment of sample books from Greenhouse Design. Upon a quick browse, I saw several swatches that I can propose to current clients... but best of all- for yours truly! 

As a designer, you can imagine all the great things I find on a daily basis and I have to "love it" at first glance to put it in my own home... and boy, did I love two of them.

         



My next move was to look at it in the space where I wanted to add fabulous drapery panels... my dining room.  Instead of silence, I did hear a "sigh" when Mike saw the fabrics propped on the chair and I'm sure he was thinking... "here she goes again".

So, as I have to ponder over your selections until I know it is right... I ponder over my own as well.





Here are some other fabulous finds that you may want to use in your home:



  
        Love the apple green and lattice print 

   
Always trying to incorporate blue with green and red

  
Fresh geometrics!

I have my favorite picked for my dining room... let me know which is your vote!

Until next time,

Traci

2 comments

Powered by Blogger.