Monday, August 30, 2010

Stylish Sinks!

Who takes pictures in public restrooms?  I do!
I know, pretty random, but I could not resist!

Check out this sink at the Jacksonville Airport-


No, wait... it gets better-


There really is no sink!  Not sure why I was so fascinated by this... but I was!
Basically, the water ran off gently to the back of the counter- weird.

This lead me to snap a few other quirky things that caught my eye
(our flight must have been delayed)...

The entrance to the restroom



Just balls... easy peasy


Do it yourself idea: Paper airplane collage
Get our your glue gun and make a statement in your son's room!



Back to sinks... since you do need them in your house! 
Many of you are in the remodeling craze, so here are a few sink options by Kohler for your bathrooms.

Vessels


Pretty, but practical?  Stick to handwashing only and install in an bath
that is not frequently used by kiddos!

Another great looking vessel, but watch the wet floor!


Wading Pool


This  new unique design features very shallow sinks to accentuate the beauty of flowing water!

Another wading pool option:

Wall mount


These are increasing in popularity... a bit of the unexpected for your guests-

Integrated Tops
No separation between the sink and the countertop... most practical!
These tops are often used with a furniture style vanity.

Another Integrated Top-

Gorgeous for the no kid zone!

So, if you are in an airport now, go in the restroom and check out the sink
If it is cool, take a pic with your phone and email me!

I'm headed to NYC this week, so we'll see if JFK can top JAX.... I doubt it:)

Until next time,
Traci

Images via* Moi,I www.Kohler.com

1 comment

  1. Wow, Fantastic Blog,I Feel this is one of the most essential information for me. And i am very happy reading your article. But wanna say few general things on your blog , The site style is great, the articles is really very nice and Informative. Good job...

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.