Sunday, December 26, 2010

White...inside or out?


Some of you near and dear to me had a White Christmas in Atlanta!

As happy as I was to hear that, I was a bit sad that my parents' flight
 to Dallas might be delayed today...

but, thanks to a late gift from Santa, they are flying the friendly skies as we speak!

Those of you in states where you will never experience the peaceful 
feeling of a snowfall on Christmas, please enjoy one of my favorite design styles 
where you can always be surrounded by the tranquility of white...

Thanks to Joanie over at Cote de Texas for these beautiful photos~






With a touch of inspiration from Sweden, this relaxed vintage style shines with personality. 

One of my goals this year is to enhance "the twist" in my client interiors by scouring...

more antique stores
vintage shops and 
off the beaten path boutiques

 to add that perfect touch to the room!

Just think shades of white, multitudes of texture, and a touch of whimsy!
More of this design style certainly to come on Classic...with a twist!

What catches your eye?




Until next time,
Traci


Images via* Cote de Texas

1 comment

  1. Nice design. It was bright because the flow of light outside is free inside.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.