Friday, January 21, 2011

Off to Las Vegas: Facts and Furniture


I'm off to Vegas!  

I'm leaving today to attend the National Leadership Conference for the Interior Design Society 
with a few of my colleagues and it should be...

1. Educational
2. Interesting

... let's just leave it at that!



On a more exciting note, the National IDS President asked me to be the 
"Hostess" of the Conference,

so I've been practicing "my non limp" strut so I can get up on the stage 
without my knee giving out!

I'm excited to learn great ideas to bring back to our local IDS Chapter-


Then I'm off to Las Vegas Furniture Market where I have the first look at the up and 
coming design finds to put in your homes and offices!



Wish me luck!


1 comment

  1. Congrats on your success in Vegas! Can't wait to hear about what you find at market!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.