Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Your Springtime Table!


From Snow to Spring!  
How cute are these arrangements?!

A childhood friend of mine posted these top two 
on Facebook, and I had to share...

The creative floral designer is Abby's Floral Design of Suwanne, Georgia
and hopefully my Atlanta friends will check out her gorgeous, edgy florals...


I may even attempt making these... will let you know:).

Thinking ahead, here are some Easter Table ideas
from the old pros at HGTV and Better Homes and Gardens:

*Dressed Votives*


*You know how much I love these glass domes... so versatile*



*Two ideas using chocolate bunnies*



*Another use for your Martini glasses*



*Simplicity at its' best*


Let me know if you try one of these ideas or please share your favorite!


Until next time,


1 comment

  1. Those are great ideas! I'm so thrilled I found your blog!!! I'm a Plano blogger...LOVE design, and am thrilled to follow along with you and the local gems you find!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.