Monday, May 16, 2011

Updated Vintage Accessories: For You?



I'm definitely having a "thing" with this vintage modern look...
not sure what it is, but I want it!  I want to put it in someone's
house...now!  Mine?  Hmmmm.... I'm trying to integrate some pieces
and do seem to be getting away with it.

Friday, I stopped by my favorite art gallery, La Montage, and visited 
with sweet Gaylynn and Kelly.

I'm always drawn to the unique gift items they have scattered
among the gorgeous art pieces. 

Here are a few:

The Queen and King will demand attention on your favorite buffet piece or counter-


This artist can also create these pieces using your vintage photographs-
way more interesting than just a frame!



These were my favorites- was it the bird? the blue? the jewelry? the cream?... or the finials?


I took a few peeks at the egg plaque on the left... I need it-


To further my fetish, I took a look over at Etsy to see if I could
find more of this look- and I scored!

How easy is this? You can buy all the 
pieces for $150!


Why not spruce up your light switch cover?  Wait- $5?



Adored these candlesticks as well-
Yes- $5.00 for the pair


Cruised some new blogs and found this sweet framed


Back to Etsy and saw these crafty burlap tags...




Are you ready for an updated Shabby Chic look in your home?
I'm inspired and ready to provide it for you!

Until next time,

3 comments

Powered by Blogger.