Monday, July 18, 2011

Atlanta Market: Home and Arteriors Home


I'm still in Hot Lanta for Market, but woke up early to share
with you some of my trip highlights so far-


As a new member of the National Board of the Interior Design Society,
I have had the privilege of spear heading the first Regional
Conference of IDS- and I was so pleased it was in my hometown!

My goal as an interior designer is to continue to learn about this ever changing
field and share the knowledge with my clients... so get ready!

Here are some of the speakers I heard this weekend:









and many more!

On the airplane, I was pleased to meet the founder of an 
accessory line that I have been using through the years...




Arteriors Home is based in Dallas and we chatted about "lead times" which
made be happy since he told me what I wanted to hear!

Check out some of their great items:




Specializing in unique fixtures and lamps-




Accent furniture- of course I spot the nail head piece-


Custom lamp line:
Create your own!




and a vast array of accessories!
If you have ever been to a major Market or the 
DallasWorld Trade Center with me, one can easily be overwhelmed 
with the amount of product... especially accessories.

Remember my 3 Rules for Accessories:

1: Bigger is better and less of it
2: Work the color
3: Then edit, edit, edit!

Think about making a statement ... but not a lot of statements!

More to come- off to Starbuck's and back to Market for 
area rug shopping!

Happy Monday!

Until next time,

2 comments

  1. Thanks so much for the mention, Traci! So glad you enjoyed market and found some useful information from our displays in the J Douglas showroom. You took some great photos!! Would you mind if we used a few on our Facebook site? (we would give credit back to you, of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH- of course, you can use the photos! Thank you for providing such great product for us to use in our designs!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.