Thursday, July 21, 2011

Do you need a good night's rest?


Here's another find from the Atlanta Market-




If you are wanting a good night's rest and like these pics below, 
then you and I have a ton in common!

It's difficult to find transitional bedding that is semi- custom-
most lines are a bit too traditional for my taste
(and client's too:)



But this is a keeper!

You'll find it (and more great looks) at www.legacylinens.com,
including sheets, duvets, window treatments and headboards.

Here are my favorite parts of each set:

Love the splash of the small geometric print on the duvet
and repeated on pillow and panels


The decorative tape on the euro shams says it all!


Check out this color scheme... beach house or guest room?


Greek key tape... can't go wrong with it


Do I need to say more about my favorite color combo?
Blue/Red with a splash of Yellow


Like the chairs from a previous post, many monogramming
opportunities to personalize your bedding and towels!


Simple with a pop of color-


The grey hexagon fabric... speechless


For me.....


I love the graphic look of the chocolate brown with the white contrast


And after a good night's sleep within your 
Legacy Linens
just remember this as you rise and shine...


...a surprise from the showroom of Sugarboo Designs

Call me if you are ready to start your master bedroom project...
we've got a headstart:)


Until next time,


2 comments

Powered by Blogger.